1. Moving to Beverly Hills tends to get busy each January when weather elsewhere is dark and cold, as Beverly Hills gets about 6 inches of monthly rain. Moving out spikes in fall towards the end of the dry season, as the hot Santa Ana winds begin.
2. Beverly Hills is home to the most expensive and custom designed homes in the USA. Moving in frequently holds challenges the new living environment presents that are not obvious at first glance. As your valued possessions seek their new locations careful thought can protect their value.
3. When moving to California, you'll need to apply for a drivers license within 10 days of moving in, as well as have your vehicle pass air quality tests.
4. This is an earth quake zone where one or two dozen quakes, of the 4.0 range, happen each year. Preparing for those vibrations is an important part of moving in and planing the safety of your family and possessions.
5. California has had an assortment of issues regarding the supply of utilities, most specifically power. The news relating to PG&E, over the last year, brings into focus several concerns... including ones that impact your move in. It is a good idea to pay extra attention to your options regarding utilities at your new home.